We strongly encourage candidates to apply to IOM vacancy notices by using our online application facility. By applying online you will have access to the following distinct features:
- Create your own personal account to register including education, professional experience and competencies.
- View and update your information at any time.
- Search for job openings and directly apply to any open position.
- Upload your resume.
- Monitor the status of your application.
- Receive follow-up correspondence by e-mail on vacancy announcements for which you have submitted an application.
To start the online application process, job applicants are required to register online in order to obtain a personal account.
After opening the account and completing in the online application form, applicants are required to upload a copy of their CV (with file format of pdf, doc, or docx) in support of their application.
All applications must be received before a vacancy notice's closing date otherwise they will not be considered. Once the application has been submitted, it will be processed. Candidates may track the status of their application at any time.